- Over 140 kNm; 1,240,000 in.lb.
- Industry leader in power density
- Best for reduced moment applications
Multi-scalloped,optimized disc profile results in even stress distribution.
- Proprietary disc coating to prevent fretting and corrosion.
Custom pack fasteners allow for an optimized bolted connection.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) on all components including discs.
- Complete static and dynamic strain gage verification of
FEA in Ameridrives Research and Development Laboratory.
- Designed for API-671 and ISO 10441 and ATEX compliance.
Industry leader in power density and bore capacity.
- No lubrication for maintenance free operation.
- Discs available in 301 Stainless Steel,Inconel and Monel.
- Designed to operate at full ratings simultaneously.
- Black oxided,heat treated,alloy steel torque transmitting components are standard.
- Improved dynamic balance.
Low bending and axial reaction loads.
- Marine style and reduced moment designs available.
- Capable of being torsionally tuned to suit specific machinery requirements.
- Available in 6,8,and 10 bolt arrangements for various
torque and misalignment conditions.
- Customized interface designs are available for unique
- Co-planar designs available for increased momentary
torque overload protection.
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.