- Designed for infinite life
High torque to diameter and weight ratio
- Diaphragms are 15-5PH stainless steel
- Diaphragms are shot-peened for improved fatigue strength and corrosion resistance
- Low bending moments and axial force result in lower bearing loads
- High axial travel
Multiple separated diaphragms provide a built in safety feature.
- Failure is gradual with reduced offset stress in remaining diaphragms
- Design flexibility by changing the number of diaphragms
- Field replaceable flex-element assemblies
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.