Americardan 2000 Series U Joints
The Ameridrives Universal Joint is available in seven basic bearing designs:
Sizes U2131-U2155: Needle bearing design. Bearing caps are retained by snap rings.
Sizes U2160-U2188: Needle bearing design. Bearing caps are retained by bolts.
Sizes U2192: Uses two rows of roller bearings. Bearing caps are retained by snap rings. Lube fitting in center of cross.
- Domestic manufacture
- High torque capacity
- Long bearing life
- High operating angle capability
- One piece yoke and bearing housing construction
- Eliminates unnecessary bolted connections and serrations in yokes
- Heat treated alloy steel components
- Ideal loading across entire bearing length due to balanced deflection between yokes and cross
- Replaceable inner bearing race on size U3440 and larger significantly reducing cross-maintenance expenses
- Available in four basic types
- Technical support and engineering services available
- Extensive repair facility
- Special sizes and designs available upon request
- Large sizes available