F315 Universal Joints
Designed for high-horsepower hydraulic fracturing applications
An economical solution to meet the demands of greener, next generation fracking processes
Ameridrives engineers have developed a new U-joint based on the proven design of the popular Ameridrives U3315 model. The economical shaft, with a peak torque rating of 1,100,000 lb.in., can handle the environmentally-friendly, higher horsepower diesel engine and gas turbine drives being utilized on newer trailer- mounted pump packages.
The Ameridrives team of highly experienced application and U Joint engineers is always available to design a modified solution to meet specific customer requirements.
- Increased torque ratings vs. J Series models
- Smaller swing diameter vs. comparable J Series models
- Conventional closed eye design
- One-piece yokes
- 315/350mm DIN style flanges available
- All shafts dynamically balanced
- Manufactured in the heart of Oil & Gas Country. Our facility in
San Marcos, Texas is ideally located to serve the industry.
- Faster response compared to off-shore competitors
- Optional add-on companion flanges